We love sharing our town with you!
Many of our guests come for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and yet, there's so much more to do and enjoy in Ashland, Oregon.
- Find romance in the beauty of a vineyard or in the relaxation of a spa.
- Reconnect with the family: play in the park, take in a free performance at the Green Show, or hike the Ashland hills.
- Explore breathtaking beauty on Mt. Ashland, on the Rogue River, or at Crater Lake.
- Savour locally grown gourmet food in our restaurants and farmers' markets.
- Taste award-winning wine, as well as hand-crafted chocolate, cheese, and beer.
All the while, enjoy welcoming hospitality at an Ashland B&B, with gourmet breakfasts, in beautiful, unique Ashland homes -- all with helpful innkeepers to make the most of your vacation.
Ashland's B&B Network: We love sharing our town with you! from AshlandsBBNetwork on Vimeo.